Thursday, March 26, 2009

Coming Soon: The India Project

Thursday, March 26, 2009 Share: Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Facebook

I was not quite sure what to call it, so settled on “The India Project”. It is .. ambitious..to say the least, and I fear I may be overreaching but have to give it a try and see if it survives my short attention span and limitations. I will try to make this as interesting to you, as it is exciting to me. Also trying to publish a sneak preview sometime today, it’s not much but it’s a start as I may finally have an idea on how to approach this.

Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks.

Preview coming up very shortly

Feverishly working on the preview, but one suggestion already:

From Vishwas : The Great Indian Comic Project .. (that was brave considering he has no idea about what I am doing) Thanks a lot for the encouragement.

Hint: This is not Indrajal or Amar Chitra Katha or any of published comics

4 comments:

Vishwas said...

Let it be The Great Indian Comic Project. And its a good idea do go ahead with that.

The Comic Project said...

Thanks for the suggestion .. I will put that in the suggestion box but I need to explain it better soon. The word "great" .. hmm ..I have some guidelines that may be difficult to understand/accept .. anyway, details will follow..thanks once again

Satjit said...

TCP:
Here's wishing you lots of luck with the project!

The Comic Project said...

@satjit: Thanks. Will need a lot of that luck + patience + hard work and above all, the amazing support this blog has always received.

Post a Comment

Standard text - no abuse, stay on topic, etc.

 
Design by Pocket